About the Bar
Since the turn of the century, the Bar Association of Lehigh County has provided service and assistance to the area’s lawyers and the community.
The association was officially chartered in 1905 “to advance the science of jurisprudence and the administration of justice, to encourage a thorough legal education, to uphold the honor and dignity of the bar, to cultivate social and professional association among its members, to assist the courts in the orderly and efficient administration of justice and to perpetuate the history of the profession and the memory of its members within this judicial district.”
Today, the association maintains offices and meeting facilities at 1114 West Walnut Street in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Services include Continuing Legal Education, a Lawyer Referral Service, Lehigh Law Journal publication and Barristers Club banquet and meeting facilities.