“First 100 Days”
Topic: How Will the New Administration’s Policies Affect Business?
Lehigh Valley Consortium of Professional Organizations
Monday, May 22, 2017 4:30 PM
@ The Barristers Club, 1114 W Walnut St. Allentown, PA. 18102
Panel Discussion from Leaders throughout the Region:
Don Cunningham, President & CEO at Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corp.
Dr. Kamran Afshar, the Region’s Preeminent Economist, Kamran Afshar Associates.
Dr. Christopher Borick, Prof of Political Science/ Dir of Polling Institute, Muhlenberg College
Event Registration 4:00 PM
Panel Discussion 4:30 PM
Networking Mixer 5:30 PM
RSVP by: 5/18/17 to email@example.com
The Lehigh Valley Consortium of Professional Organizations is an interdisciplinary organizations that aims to serve professionals throughout the Lehigh Valley and help foster networking opportunities. Our membership consists of:
- The Bar Association of Lehigh County
- The Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley
- The Lehigh Valley Chapter of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- The Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants of the Lehigh Valley
- The Society of Professional Engineers of the Lehigh Valley
- Greater Lehigh Valley Realtors
- The Risk Management Association of the Lehigh Valley
- American Planning Association, PA Chapter-Lehigh Valley/Berks Section
- Association of Fundraising Professionals, Eastern PA Chapter
- Forum For Ethics in the Workplace